photos courtesy of Sublime, an award-winning vegan restaurant in Fort Lauderdale.
Veg South Florida
There's never been a better time to eat vegetarian or vegan in south Florida. The many restaurants listed here make it easy to find healthy, delicious and animal-free meals from Key West to Palm Beach and cities in between. With the choices we make at each meal, we can help stop cruelty to chickens, pigs, cows, fish and other animals raised for food.
News & Updates
• Recent additions (November 2016): Splurge Juice Bar & Cafe (Hialeah), Bolay (Palm Beach Gardens, Royal Palm Beach, Boca Raton), Gimme A Burger (Pembroke Pines)
• Additions (September 2016): Parlour Vegan Bakery (Boca Raton), Juicense (Miami)
• Additions (August 2016): Manna Life Food (Miami), della test kitchen (Miami), Dirt (Miami Beach), HOLI Vegan Kitchen & Bar (North Miami Beach)
• Additions (July 2016): Jucy Lu (Miami), Eat the Tea (Fort Lauderdale), Roots Juicebar (Miami)
• Additions (April 2016): Choices Cafe (Weston, Coconut Grove), Clovermint Café & Market (Fort Lauderdale), Screaming Carrots (Hallandale Beach), Plant Food + Wine (Miami), JugoFresh (Boca Raton, Davie, Fort Lauderdale), Raw Juce (Palm Beach Gardens, Aventura), Your Pie (Coral Springs), Raw Addiction (Coral Springs), Wilton Creamery (Wilton Manors), Ruchi Indian Restaurant (Hollywood), Dos Amigos Mexicali Restaurant & Tequila Bar (West Palm Beach), Green Garden Café (North Palm Beach), Gourmet Garden Cafe & Juices (Fort Lauderdale), SpaJuiceBar (Fort Lauderdale)