photos courtesy of Sublime, an award-winning vegan restaurant in Fort Lauderdale.
Veg South Florida
There's never been a better time to eat vegetarian or vegan in south Florida. The many restaurants listed here make it easy to find healthy, delicious and animal-free meals from Key West to Palm Beach and cities in between. With the choices we make at each meal, we can help stop cruelty to chickens, pigs, cows, fish and other animals raised for food.
News & Updates
• Recent additions (March 2014): Bee Organics (West Palm Beach), Eden in Eden (Miami), Veganaroma (Coral Gables), Bobby's Meals (Opa Locka), The Yard House (Miami Beach), Café Toscano (West Palm Beach), Farmer's Table (Boca Raton), Zen Mystery (Dania Beach), Seed of Life (Wilton Manors), Body Mind & Soul of Hollywood
• Additions (January 2014): Choices Café - Upper East Side (Miami), LiveHara Café (Hollywood), Tequila Sunrise Mexican Grill (Oakland Park), Chutney & Pickle (Coral Springs)
• Additions (December 2013): The House of V (Miami)
• Additions (October 2013): The Raw Garden (Boca Raton), Myapapaya Juicery + Kitchen (Fort Lauderdale), The Garden of Vegan (Delray Beach), Raw Juce (Boca Raton), Eclectic Eats (Delray Beach)
• Additions (August 2013): Darbster (Boca Raton), The Vegan Café (West Palm Beach), Fresh First (Fort Lauderdale), Taylor Made Cafe (Wellington)
Restaurant of the Month
Eden in Eden
1248 SW 22nd Street
Eden in Eden offers vegan (or vegetarian) versions of popular French dishes. The menu features organic salads, soups, create-your-own sandwiches, a variety of crepes and quiches, and French specialties (such as Croque Monsieur, a grilled veggie ham and vegan cheese sandwich). Also, fresh juices, smoothies and desserts. Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable seating. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Closed Saturday.